PLEASE READ THESE TERMS CAREFULLY. BY USING INTELLIGYM.COM WEB SITE (THIS “SITE”), YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS. IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THESE TERMS, YOU MAY NOT USE THIS SITE.
As used in these Terms, “ACE” refers to ACE Applied Cognitive Engineering Ltd.; “we,” “our,” “us” refer to ACE Applied Cognitive Engineering Ltd.
Changes to these Terms
WE MAY AMEND THESE TERMS AT ANY TIME WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE BY POSTING THE AMENDED TERMS ON THIS SITE. USE OF THIS SITE FOLLOWING ANY SUCH CHANGE CONSTITUTES YOUR AGREEMENT TO FOLLOW AND BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AS CHANGED. For this reason, you should review these Terms whenever you use this Site. These Terms were last revised on October 19, 2016.
Ownership and Use
Materials contained on or obtained through this Site, including, but not limited to, text, graphics, images, data, audio and video (collectively, the “Materials”), are owned or licensed by ACE. ACE and their third-party licensors retain all proprietary rights in and to the Materials, including all intellectual property rights associated therewith (e.g., copyrights, patents, trademarks, trade secrets and know-how) and all broadcasting rights or other distribution rights associated therewith. In addition, the entire content of this Site is copyrighted as a collective work by us. Unless otherwise expressly indicated on this Site, except for downloading, storing, viewing and printing limited portions of the Materials for your own personal, noncommercial use, you may not download, store, print, modify, copy, reproduce, translate, perform, display, publish, create derivative works of, distribute or otherwise use the Materials in any way, without the prior written permission of ACE.
You must retain all copyright, trademark and other proprietary notices contained in the original Materials on any copy you make of the Materials. You may not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose all or any portion of this Site. You may not use any meta-tags or any other similar hidden text utilizing ACE’s name or trademarks.
We may, in our sole discretion, modify, add or discontinue any aspect, content or feature of this Site at any time, with or without notice.
As a user of this Site, you are responsible for your own communications and are responsible for the consequences of any of your postings in or to our Site, if any (e.g., postings in chat rooms, bulletin boards, personalized web pages, etc.). By submitting any material for posting on this Site, you automatically grant (or, if you are not the owner, you warrant that the owner of such material has expressly granted) us a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, nonexclusive and fully sublicensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works of, distribute, perform, display and otherwise exploit such material (in whole or in part) worldwide and/or to incorporate it in other work in any form, media or technology now known or later developed.
We do not represent or guarantee the accuracy, completeness or reliability of any material posted by users of this Site nor do we endorse any opinions expressed by any users. If you rely on material posted by other users, you do so only at your own risk.
Although we may occasionally screen or monitor material posted by users, we do not do so systematically, and we are not obligated to do so. We may for any reason edit, refuse to post or remove without notice any materials posted by users. However, we have no obligation to do so. If you become aware of any material that violates these Terms, you may email such information to us. However, we do not guarantee that any action will be taken as a result of your contact. We reserve the right to expel any user and to prevent further access to this Site for any or no reason, including violation of these Terms or applicable law. However, we have no obligation to expel any user or to prevent further access to this Site.
Each user of our Sites is solely responsible for the information, data, text, messages, graphics, photographs, video, audio, forms, PDF documents, or other materials he or she posts on our Sites. This means that you, and not ACE, are entirely responsible for all content that you upload, post, transmit or otherwise make available to others using this Site. Under no circumstances will ACE be liable in any way for any content posted on or made available through this Site by you or any third party.
You may not do any of the following while using this Site:
* interfere with or disrupt networks connected to this Site or violate the regulations, policies or procedures of such networks;
* attempt to gain unauthorized access to this Site, computer systems or networks connected to this Site, through password mining or any other means;
* interfere with another user’s use and enjoyment of this Site;
* upload any message, information, data, text, software, graphic files or other materials (“Content”) that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, that may be invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
* upload Content that contains a virus, corrupted file, or other harmful component;
* impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to ACE personnel, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent any affiliation with any person or entity;
* upload any Content that you do not have a right to upload under law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (including, but not limited to, nondisclosure agreements);
* upload any information or grant permissions to view information to any person in a manner that exceeds your contractual or other legal authority;
* upload any unsolicited advertising, promotional materials, junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes, contests, surveys, or any other form of solicitation (commercial or non-commercial);
* intentionally or unintentionally violate or encourage or assist another to violate any law or regulation in connection with your use or another’s use of this Site; or
* upload any Content that violates or infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or any right, of whatever nature, of anyone.
If you violate any of this Section, your permission to use the Materials and this Site automatically terminates.
Contests, Sweepstakes and Other Activities
This Site may provide additional rules for participating in activities on or through this Site (“Rules”), including sweepstakes, contests and other activities. This Agreement is incorporated by reference into any specific Rules for a particular activity. To the extent that any conflict exists between these Terms and specific Rules, the Rules for the particular activity shall govern.
Registration Or Signing Up On Our Site
Links to Third-Party Sites
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
THIS SITE AND THE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED ON AN AS-IS, AS-AVAILABLE BASIS WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, ACE, ITS AFFILIATES AND THIRD PARTY LICENSORS AND VENDORS DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR ACCURACY OF ANY INFORMATIONAL CONTENT. CERTAIN STATES DO NOT ALLOW DISCLAIMERS OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES OR LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS, SO ONE OR ALL OF THE FOREGOING LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
You understand and expressly agree that use of this Site and the Materials is at your sole risk and that this Site and the Materials may not be current, complete, uninterrupted, accurate or error-free. We make no representation or warranty regarding the use, validity, security, accuracy, currency, completeness, reliability or the results from the use of this Site or the Materials and do not assume any liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the Materials or any actions taken or not taken in reliance upon the Materials. The Materials may contain typographical errors or inaccuracies and may not be complete or current and, therefore, we reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update information at any time without prior notice.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Notice and Procedure for Claims of Copyright Infringement
- a description of the infringing material
- a description of the copyrighted work(s) that you believe has been infringed;
- the name of the owner of the copyright,
- your name,
- your address, telephone number and/or email address,
- a statement that you have a good faith belief that the allegedly infringing use was not authorized by the owner, an agent for the owner, or by law,
- a statement that all of the information you have provided is true, and
- a statement, made under penalty of perjury, that you are the owner of the copyright or are authorized to act on behalf of the owner.
Notification of claims of copyright infringement relating to material on this web site should be sent to the following Designated Agent by mail, facsimile or email as follows:
ACE Applied Cognitive Engineering, Inc.
30 Chapin Road, Unit 1201
Pine Brook, New Jersey 07058
Attn. Director of Internet Communications
Facsimile No.: 888-486-0248
Email address: email@example.com
Children Under the Age of 13. We recommend that parents and guardians instruct their children on the safe use of this Site and supervise their children as necessary. An excellent resource for teaching children to use the Internet safely is available at https://www.comparitech.com/blog/vpn-privacy/protecting-childrens-privacy/. Children under the age of 13 may not purchase items in our online stores located at intelligym.com, and are not permitted to register on our Site, or post content on our Site without the permission of their parent or guardian. In addition, please see the section of our Privacy Statement applicable to children under the age of 13. As your child’s legal guardian, you are responsible for determining whether the Materials on our Site are, or are not, appropriate for your child. You may modify your child’s information or cancel your child’s registration or sign-up on our Site at any time by e-mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.