The Basketball IntelliGym
- The Basketball IntelliGym™ is a downloadable program
- Recommended training regimen: twice a week, 30 minutes
- Results on the court are seen after 10-15 training sessions on average
- 30% improvement on the court (points, assists, rebounds, turnovers, etc.) is the average result expected in the first year
- Training program is customized online based on personal strengths, weaknesses, and progress
- 60 days money back guarantee
- Runs on any Windows based personal computer with Internet connection
The Basketball IntelliGym® automatically customizes to each and every player's strengths and weaknesses, and is uniquely based on positive reinforcement. It adapts to a player's learning curve and particular needs as he develops new lines to competitive success in his neural pathways. It is like having a personal coach calling the shots inside your head.
Best of all, you are developing the essential game intelligence "muscle" at your home computer while resting your rotator cuffs and hip flexors… No protective gear is needed for this segment of training. However, make no mistake, you will sweat!
The Basketball IntelliGym® is a downloadable software, running on the user's PC, while connected to our servers. On the servers the athlete's data is collected and tracked, adopting future drills to the athlete's exact needs and current developmental state.
Following our patented cognitive simulation technology principles, the training environment does not look like the target domain (the basketball court) but rather includes all the underlining elements required for effective game intelligence skills training.
The Basketball IntelliGym® is recommended for competitive players of all ages - from professionals and collegiate players, all the way down to 12 years old. It is effective for all positions on the court.
For pricing details please visit our secured online store.
The Basketball IntelliGym Personal Edition
There's nothing to learn and nothing to remember.
Just "playing" it like you would any computer game (it's fun!) makes the skills you admire in the world's greatest players a natural part of you.
- Great shot selection
- Precision in team play
- "Spider-sense" movement anticipation and pattern recognition
- Heightened court sense
- Superior peripheral vision
The Basketball IntelliGym Personal Edition has two versions: The Personal Edition, and the Personal Edition Gold. To learn more about the differences between the version click here to Compare Versions.
The Basketball IntelliGym™ works with most modern personal computers running Windows (Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7). It requires Internet connection. The IntelliGym™ is not a video game, and does not support game oriented consoles such as PlayStation, Sbox or Wii. See below for specific details.
- The Basketball IntelliGym™ requires a minimal screen resolution of 1024x768
- A monitor 15" in size or higher is recommended
- Intel® Pentium® III processor (Pentium 4 recommended)
- Microsoft® Windows® XP Home, Professional with Service Pack 2 or 3, Windows Server® 2003, Windows Vista® Home Premium, Business, Ultimate, or Enterprise (including 64-bit editions) with Service Pack 1, or Windows 7
- 512MB of RAM (1GB recommended)
- Note: Windows 2000 is not supported
"Our player completed 8 training sessions at the beginning of the season and his play early on was outstanding. His reactions were quicker and he had some of his best games early in the season including a pair of 25 point outings. It clearly helped his court awareness and decision-making and helped our team come together quicker than I had expected."